The art of change is dedicated to “artists and creative educators” who can be inspired by our approach, use materials, plan the educational path with their participants as a personalized, creative, shared, accessible journey
Learners need to develop a sense of themselves in the world.
In order to adapt to complexity and uncertainty, and be able to help shape a better future, every learner needs to be equipped with certain transformative competencies.
These specific competencies are transformative both because they enable learners to develop and reflect on their own perspective, and because they are necessary for learning how to shape and contribute to a changing world.
Creating new value, taking responsibility, and reconciling conflicts, tensions and dilemmas are essential for thriving in and helping shape the future.
In informal learning, new perspectives of professional and educational activity open up for artists and creative educators, the art of change:
- Ensuring prompt communication with learners;
- use of information and communication training tools;
- various types of multimedia;
- application of technological innovations;
- creation of a network for the exchange of information between other educational institutions and the establishment of cooperation with colleagues, including foreign ones;
- an increase in the volume of independent and group work;
- combining real and virtual space.
Be a creative educator in Community Living Educ-Actions
privileged environments as open ecosystems
that involve and motivate the innovation processes of the participants, stimulate collaboration between citizens, facilitate and accelerate the creation and sustainability
of new socio-economic, educational and healthy living models .
ADULT AGENCY AND TRANSFORMATIVE COMPETENCES
In order to face complexity , uncertainty and be able to shape a better future, we need to be equipped with transformative competencies.